The Education Revolution: I wish they would just stop already!May 14, 2020
Professor Peter Barrett on Classroom DesignAugust 31, 2020
I chat with Professor Harold Bekkering who is an expert in Educational and Social Neuroscience at the Donders Institute in the Netherlands.
We discuss questions including:
- Current issues with testing and potential alternatives.
- How Harold is designing his new course and the issues he is facing.
- The potential of artificial intelligence for dyslexia.
- The role of the teacher in the modern classroom.
- Students developing who they are as individuals within a digital world.
See Details of Harold’s Lab and work here: http://sense.ruhosting.nl/